£180.00 off your order.
Discounts Applied Automatically During Checkout.
HTC VIVE Pro (McLaren)
100% secure shopping.
PayPal/Amazon Pay Buyer Protection.
Buy from the UK
- International Express Shipping.
- Delivery to your door step.
- Reliable service.
- Quick delivery.
Payment MethodsPayment icons
International Express Shipping
Brand New Stock
VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition. Be a Part of The Legend
Introducing the VIVE Pro McLaren limited edition, a best-in-class virtual reality system with the iconic papaya and blue livery of one of motorsport's most storied organizations.
- PACKAGE :
- VIVE Pro McLaren headset
- Base Station 2.0 x 2
- Base Station power adapter x 2
- Link box
- Mounting kit
- USB 3.0 cable
- DisplayPort cable
- Link box power adapter
- Headset with headset cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Earphone hole cap x 2
- Controller (2018) (with lanyard) × 2
- Power adapter x 2
- Micro-USB cable x 2
- Headset Dimensions : - inches (H x W x D)
- Headset Weight : - g
- VIVE Pro (McLaren Edition) Headset : Technical Spec
- Screen: Dual OLED 3.5" diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Audio: Hi-Res certified headset
- Hi-Res certificate headphone (removable)
- High impedance headphone support
- Enhanced headphone ergonomics
- Input: Dual Integrated microphones
- Connections: USB-C 3.0, DP 1.2, Bluetooth
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor, eye tracking
- Ergonomics: Eye relief with lens distance adjustment, Adjustable IPD, Adjustable headphone, Adjustable headstrap
- Eye Tracking Specs : Technical Spec
- Gaze data output frequency (binocular): 120Hz
- Accuracy : 0.5°–1.1°(within FOV 20°)
- Calibration: 5-point
- Trackable field of view: 110°(Eye surgery, eye disease, heavy makeup, and high myopia may affect eye tracking performance)
- Data output (eye information): Timestamp (device and system), Gaze origin, Gaze direction, Pupil position, Pupil size, Eye openness
- Interface: HTC SRanipal SDK
- SDK engine compatibility: Unity, Unreal
- Controller Specs : Technical Spec
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking 2.0
- Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, Dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button
- Connections: Micro-USB charging port
- Tracked Area Requirements : Technical Spec
- Standing / Seated: No min. space requirements
- Room-scale: A minimum play area of 2m x 1.5m is required, while the maximum size is 7m x 7m
- Recommended Spec
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better.
- Memory: 4GB RAM or more
- Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 or newer port
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10. Upgrade to Windows 10 for the best results with the dual front facing cameras